1. Mr. Mangkham – Govt.High School Retired Headmaster from Mizoram
and UPC Elder Ordained) DMin (Doctor of Ministry)
2. Mrs. Noemi –Prophetess,
and School Headmistress –from Burma- DMin ( Doctor of Ministry )
3. Rev. Lian Mang (Founder C.Revival Group
Ministries, and an Ordained Minister Licensed Holder from UPC Myanmar) DMin ( Doctor of Ministry )
4. Rev. Biak Lian Thang- DMin, Pastor, Lecturer, From Burma ( Myanmar)
Bro. Ed Lloyd Forman, DMin, DD(Hon. Graduate) From United States of America
6. Rev. Dr. Schoolderman – from Netherlands- ThD ( Doctor of Theology) from Netherlands
7. Rev Dr. Lang En Pau
- From Assembly of God- Burma
-- DMin ( Doctor of Ministry) From Myanmar
8. Prophetess. Ruth BiakThai – PhD (Honoris Causa)Graduate From Burma ( Myanmar)
Cingkhanpak – DMin(Honoris Causa) from Burma.
David San Kip Thawng - M.Th, Former Pastor of Church of Christ, Myanmar.
11. Pastor . Thian Nun Piang - M.Th, Former
Pastor of Christian Evangelical Church
Run Hnin- Senior Pastor- - MDiv- Senior Pastor of Zanniat Christian
Fellowship New Delhi.Fellowship.
13. Prophetees. Cing
Khan Pak, B.Min-From Christian
Revival Church, Myanmar.
14, Rev. Peter Khen –B.Min
- General Pastor of Jesus Christ Church- ( Burma) Now in USA
15. Evan. Muana, B.Min, From Delhi Burmese Christian
Fellowship New Delhi.
16. Rev. Suilian - B.Th ( Teacher, Ordained Pastor) from Australia ( Melbourne- Australia).
17. Rev. Lalbiakkhum- B.Miss ( Teacher, Ordained Pastor) Norway From Norway.
18. Prophetees, Mrs. Khinwin - M.Min ( Teacher) from Burma (Myanmar).
19 Bro. Rodinga, BTh-- (Sunday School Teacher) Now in USA
20. Bro. Thangsutmung, BTh ( Praise and worship leader) Now in USA
21. Sis. Dim Muan Lun, BTh ( Sunday school teacher) Now in USA
22. Sis. Cing Hoih Zo, BTh ( Sunday School Teacher) Now in USA
23. Bro. Phun Za Ngo, BTh ( Sunday School Teacher & Elder in the Church) Now in Australia
24. Evangelist. Lamkhothang Kipgen, Master of Ministry (Gospel Singer, and Preacher) from New Delhi
25. Rev. Dr. Niranjan Sahoo, ( ATS PhD Graduate)
(Principle- International School of Evangelism- Kolkata) From Calcutta, West Bengal.
26. Rev. Dr. Chan Nawl ( ATS DD, graduate) (Principle- Chin school of Evangelism- Burma) From Burma ( Myanmar
27. Bishop Dr. Onyekwere. J.O (Jossy) (PhD graduate) From Nigeria
28. Dr. Gladys .I. Onyekwere ( D.Min Graduate) From Nigeria
29.Brother. Chike Paul Ezigbo,BTh Graduate- ( Bro Paul is from Africa) From Africa
30.Pastor. Lunmang Haokip, received B.Min ( Honorary) Ordained Pastor of OAPCI, in Manipur State renowned
31.Bishop.John D.Sims, received Honorary Doctor of Divinity from ATS New Delhi (Feb 2011)( He is a
Apostolic Faith Bible teacher and preacher and also pastor-teacher of the Apostolic Bible Center, along with being Bishop of the
Apostolic Ministers Research Association. ) Plano TX , USA.
32. Rev Dr David K Bernard received his Hon Doctor of Divinity (DD) degree from Apostolic Theological Seminary New Delhi on 21st September 2011 ( David K. Bernard is the Current General Superintendent for the United Pentecostal Church International -UPCI, founding pastor of New Life United Pentecostal Church of Austin, Texas, the President of the Urshan Graduate School of Theology,USA, a former college professor and a member of the State Bar of Texas. He holds a doctorate of jurisprudence with honors from the University of Texas and a bachelor's degree magna cum laude in mathematical sciences and managerial studies from Rice University. He studied at Wesley Biblical Seminary and graduated with an M.Th. from the University of South Africa. David Bernard has written 24 books and booklets, published in 28 languages, and ministered in 36 countries on six continents. He and his wife, Connie, have three children: Jonathan, Daniel, and Lindsey).
33. Rev Dr LAU WING KEUNG ELVIS ( From Hong kong) Recently, earned his academic PhD (In Theology) from Apostolic Theological Seminary New Delhi. He is current Pastor of Universal
Ministries Church, Hong Kong. He also earned his D.Min from Esoteric Seminary, DD from St. James the Elder
Theological Seminary, another PhD from Lion of Judah University.
34. Dr Tommy Rodriguez ( From California,USA) recently earned his PhD degree from Apostolic Theological Seminary, New Delhi.
35. Dr Mark Rodriguez ( From California, USA) recetly earned his D.Min degree from Apostolic Theological Seminary New Delhi.
36. Dr.HH Mate- received his Doctor of Divinity (Hon) from Apostolic Theological Seminary (ATS) New Delhi on 21 December 2011 at ATS 5th Convocation New Delhi. Dr. H.H. Mate is an eminent Educationist, Scientist and Social Worker and award winner of "Mother Teresa Excellence Award" and the "Noble Son of India Award" from Shri Satyanarayana, the Social Welfare Minister of Andhra Pradesh. Dr HH Mate is the
Founder Principal - cum - Secretary, Dr. S. Radhakrishnan Foundation School, Churachanpur, Manipur, and Founder Principal-cum-- Superintendent, Christian English High School, President, Rural Aid Service, Chief Secretary, National Research Laboratory For Conservation of Chin-Kuki-Mizo (Manmasi) Cultural Properties by different Departments, Organisations and Societies.
Dr HH Mate had so far received 33 awards and honours. Of these, seven are international awards, 23 are national awards, and the other three are state and regional awards.These awards were presented to Dr Mate, due to his outstanding services, achievements, contributions and for enriching human lives and working for the nation’s progress in the field of literature & education, science & engineering and social work.
37. Rev Dr. K.Thanchungnunga,
received his Doctor of Ministry (D.Min Hon) from Apostolic Theological Seminary
(ATS) New Delhi, on 30th June 2012. Rev k. Thangchunga is an ordained minister with the United Pentecostal
(UPCI) of North East India unit and currently he work as UPCI (NEI) Senior Pastor at Zemabawk, Aizawl,
Mizoram state, India.He
is an eminent and highly recognized man of GOD and God-fearing Pastor, author, Bible Teacher,
and he is wonderful anointed teacher of GOD's Word, bringing out the reality of
the Word of GOD. So far, he has written more than 34
books and booklets and several other pamphlets. Beside
that, he has written several Gospel articles
which were published in the Local and
National Newspapers; many time he has proclaimed Gospel
through Local TV channels-LPS,ZONET etc, All India Radio – Aizawl Mizoram.
38. Rev Dr. Reverend Nick Catley B.A., M.Div., MInstLM, FBCS, from United Kingdom(UK), he is an ordained Pastor and Chairman at Kingdom Seekers UK, he is a Doctor of Philosophy ( Hon) graduate from ATS New Delhi.
39.Rev Dr. C. Sihmo is District Superintendent (DS) of Chhimtuipui Dist, United Pentecostal Church International of North East India (UPCI-NEI)- and he is PhD graduate in Systematic Theology from ATS New Delhi.
40.Rev. Dr. Joseph Sauk- Senior Pastor of United Pentecostal Church of Malaysia- is a Doctor of Ministry( DMin) graduate from ATS New Delhi.
41.Rev Dr. C.Benjamin- Senior Pastor of United Pentecostal Church of Janakpuri New Delhi- is a ThD ( Doctor of Theology) graduate of ATS New Delhi.
42. Dr Langsun Doukhosei Mate, IRS ( Income tax High commissioner- kolkata,West Bengal), he is a PhD in Theology graduate in 17th December 2013, at ATS SEVENTH GRADUATION EXERCISE NEW DELHI,INDIA.
43. DR. PASTOR SEIN RAM, he is a DMin (Honoris Causa) graduate in 17th December 2013.( SENIOR PASTOR OF KACHIN CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP NEW DELHI ).
- ATS (New Delhi) alumni go on to serve the Lord across India and the world in a variety of positions. Graduates serve as founders or key leaders of impactful, ministry programs in Burma (Myanmar), Australia, Norway, USA, and India. Most graduates work full-time in ministry in Myanmar, Norway, Netherlands, India, and USA.
- Please pray for them ( Our ATS graduates) so that they can shine and that they may be able to proclaim the Apostolic faith unto millions in the world!
It is our desire that our Graduates students fulfill the Great Commission (Matt 28:19; Acts 2:38) and serve the LORD JESUS CHRIST ALWAYS...
May our ATS Graduates fulfill this - 2 Timothy 2: 1-10
1Thou therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus.
2And the things that thou hast heard of me among many witnesses, the same commit thou to faithful men, who shall be able to teach others also.
3Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ.
4No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.
5And if a man also strive for masteries, yet is he not crowned, except he strive lawfully.
6The husbandman that laboureth must be first partaker of the fruits.
7Consider what I say; and the Lord give thee understanding in all things.
8Remember that Jesus Christ of the seed of David was raised from the dead according to my gospel:
9Wherein I suffer trouble, as an evil doer, even unto bonds; but the word of God is not bound.
10Therefore I endure all things for the elect's sakes, that they may also obtain the salvation which is in Christ Jesus with eternal glory.